we are very sorry :(

We are very sorry, we got it wrong, there is no way we could have guessed that you all needed a sugar fix, there just was not enough sugar to go around, so many disappointed stampers, many of you phoning and emailing Funkykits because you missed them, minuets, that's all it took for some of the new stamps to sell out.

For those of you who did not run fast enough, don't worry, we will get some more sugar to Funkykits next week and re stock the sell outs as quickly as we can. Ideally everything should be in stock most of the time, but its difficult to keep up.

For those of you who are waiting for a little bit of sugar to arrive at your door, have fun, sharpen those pencil and look out those yummy papers ready to play with.:)

10 comments:

Jozza said...

How chuffed am I that I got in quick and managed to get hold of some. Sorry for others that missed out though! Can't wait for the postie to deliver them to me! xxx

Fe-Fe said...

I'm alright Jack, I got in there quickly!! :-) Hope they come in the post tomorrow. Can't wait to play.

Bubbles said...

I was one of the lucky ones (but didn't get them all), purely by chance, and how excited am I, I can't wait for them to arrive. Sugar is sooo.. sweet!!!

Joanne

Mrsjobee said...

Must be quicker for sk8r boy next time!!

Lisa said...

Ah well, think how looking forward to the stamps we will be when they are back in stock!!
Lisa x

Angelique said...

I hope they will be available for ordering soon. I missed out of the cool ones....

cindersmcphee said...

Cant wait I managed to get all the new luca / nellie stamps and a little dexter the bear.

Frances said...

Just received mine today, thank you very much, love them all.

Also apologies for not thanking you for the RAK I received on Fri, but after blogging about it I got side tracked with the release of all the new ones! So a big thank you, it really made my day.

Thanks again,
Frances x

AG said...

Thank you so very much for the nice things I won t the last change for sugar.
I love everything.
Have a happy Easter
Best regards
AG
(Norway)

Angelique said...

I sure hope that the "out of stock" stamps will be in stock soon.. can't wait to order some of them (if not all.. I am hooked, I admit).