Wednesday wishes & sugary kisses

Mwah is something Emily(Stamping Bella) says often, that woman is a scream and so full of energy I don't know where she finds it, but us Scottish are a bit more reserved about showing off our feelings.
But I am very happy *jumps up and down* to say that the three girls invited to be our creative design team all said YES :)

I ain't going to tell you yet who they are, but they are very good, in fact it would be right to say they are FABULOUS at what they do. I hope that their wonderful work inspires you to try something new. There will be loads of news coming soon but for now ssssshhhh its a secret.

We are waiting for rubber at the warehouse, the new Sweet Ebony range is on its way and the team at Funkykits are sitting twiddling their thumbs waiting for them too! ;) They did get a few to play with and I was told that using mounting foam does make a difference if you are new to stamping or have a very detailed stamp give it a try.

5 comments:

Dawn Wheeler said...

Huge concracts to the new DT girls can not waite to see how they are xxx
realy looking forward to the new stamps coming ,Dawnxx

Ethel Amutan said...

I'm also anxiously awaiting their arrival! I can't wait to see what the DT comes up with. I'm sure EVERYTHING will be utterly fabulous!

Donalda said...

congrats to you unknown ladies, Can't wait to see your work and now talk about teasing us with all this news that we have to wait for shame on you lol I am in suspense lol

stampingcaz said...

congrats to the chosen three, well done!!

Caz

Shazza said...

well done to the mystery peeps
cannot wait to see your designs
Sharon
x