Gorjuss goings on.....

Marlene and Tiets have both been sent their Gorjuss stamps, both these lovely ladies have other things going on at the moment and every one at the House of Sugar is thinking about them, I only hope that when they open their mail its a nice surprise and makes them smile. They both now have time to play with the new stamps so that we can show you nearer the time what lovely and different cards you can make with them. Gorjuss pre orders as still open and going well, remember too that the gifts we have to give away will be given to some of the lucky folks who pre ordered and you will not know until you open you packet if you are a winner :)


If your are in the UK and not snowed in, and are lucky enough to get to any of these shows

Sincerely Yours Papercraft Show at Hinkley, 15th Feb 09

Make-It Farnborough, 20-22nd Feb 09

Sincerely Yours Papercraft Show at Biggin Hill, 1st March


stop by IMAGINATION CRAFTS and see all the sweet sugar for yourself.

.............................now its time for me to go and play with my new stamps ;)

11 comments:

MicheleP said...

I'm looking forward to getting my new girls and love looking at the blogs. Hope you are well Karen. Mxx

Donalda said...

Head hanging and lip puckering for I can't go!!!!!!! Wish I lived close!!!!!!

Marlene said...

Oh you little tease ;)

Can't wait for them to drop through the letterbox, and thx for your kind thoughts!!

Hugs, Marlene x

stampingcaz said...

will any gorguss stamps be at the shows? Biggin Hill is close enough for me but wondering if its new stuff?

Cazx

Lim said...

OH WOW.. I can't wait to received mine in Miami.. Even if I don't win anything I will be happy with the Gorjuss stamps, so imagine if I win... :))
Hugs,
LIM

Kristine said...

Wow!
Lucky Marlene and Tiets who gets to play with them so early;)
Hope they find time to make something soon so we can have a look!!!
And if you ever look for one more DT member, I'll volunteer! I LOVE your stamps;)
Hugs from Kristine
Norway

Cathy said...

Wish I could go to the shows ... but can't wait for my Gorjuss girls to drop on the mat (hopefully with an extra bit of sugar!! Fingers and toes crossed!)
Hugs
Cathy xx

Anne said...

I'd also like to know if any Gorjuss Girls will be at Make It. I may go but if they will be there I WILL go :)

sugarnellie said...

Sorry Anne there will be no Gorjuss girls at the shows, they will not be available until March as single stamps.

Tammy said...

Love Love Love it!

Avenueswithoutlimit said...

Hello:
She is gorgeous. I understand you are going to be in Orlando 20 mtes from my house..
Please email me at cuttlebugchallenge@gmal.com
Thank you so much for mentioning our blog.
I truly appreciate.
Maggie