Hello everyone, hope your Monday went well! I am so excited to bring you my very first post as one of the Sugar Nellie DT! I seriously, seriously love the Gorjuss Girls, they were my very first rubber stamp purchase way back when.... So what better way to celebrate, right?? I used the sweet Bear Hug stamp, you can find it here at Funky Kits. You can find more details here on my blog if you'd like. Thanks for stopping by!



Pat said...

Hi Jenn!! Gorgeous, darlin' DT sistah!! Love your coloring...and the colors you chose beautifully showcase this darling image!! Hugs. Pat Frank

marion said...

Wow what a sweettie, the one with the bear is also one of my favorites, favorite one is the one with the cat :), looking forward to your next creation. Hugs, Marion

Milliesmarvels said...

This is really pretty Jenn, I love the papers and lace and the way you have coloured the image.

Paula (PEP) said...

I shall have to look at using my Gorjuss girl stamps more. The pinks & browns are lovely together & I do like the additional use of grey for her boots.
Paula (PEP)
PS - I like your fussy cutting of the image & how you have placed her to extend outside the perimeter of the image panel.