A little bit of Pippi



Good morning Sugar fans....it's Fi here with your Wednesday post here on The Sugar Nellie blog...woo hoo!!

Well as you know Karen has been busy beavering away in the shop getting all that lovely rubber posted to all her sugar fans.....I wonder who will be first to post a card with one of the new stamps....maybe by the time this scheduled post goes live we will have already seen some of your gorgeous creations!!




So I was thinking that I had been neglecting my much loved Pippi which is available from Funky Kits.so thought I would give her a showing off.  I have coloured Pippi with spectrum noirs and shaded with polychromos....I am loving them more and more!  I glittered up the wings and the frog...The papers are from Echo Park So Happy Together which I layered onto bazzill card....and yes I have doodled again!!  The flower has been cut with the die-namics blueprints and I doodled that too.


Pop back tomorrow for more inspiration from the team!


Fi
x

1 comment:

Shazza said...

love Pippi, neglecting her too. This is great x