Floral Ladies ----

--- Good morning sugar fans ---
 
Janine here today to share my card with you. 
 
For my card this week I really wanted to use a digi stamp from our new collections called 'Floral Ladies'. These are so fabulous to colour, and on my card I decided not to over embellish it because I wanted to concentrate on colouring her in.  I used Copic markers and a few pencils to add a little extra dimension.  The collection of Floral Ladies are all equally as beautiful, and you'll definitely find something you like and will enjoy using them - you can find them all at Funkykits here

After colouring my topper I added a touch of glitter to the flowers and some gold pen to her fan, and then I matted and layered it onto coloured card stock and then onto my A5 white card base. To finish off I added a few gems.
 

 
For more details of everything I used please check out my blog here.
 
Thanks for dropping by, and don't forget to call by tomorrow to see more cards from
my fab teamies.
 
Hugs
 
x Janine x

No comments: