Pure Angel

Good morning sugar fans! 

-- It's Janine here with my Wednesday post --

  I've been wanting to colour this little sweetie in for ages - she's called 'Pure Angel' by Diane Duda. Now I know she's not available in the Funkykits store (sorry!) but there's loads of other Diane Duda stamps and digital stamps for sale. Just go to Funkykits (the home of Sugar Nellie) using the link.



  
http://www.funkykits.co.uk/catalog/index.php?cPath=91_145

To make my card I matted it with 2 patterned papers edged with distressing ink. I stamped the angel onto watercolour card, then using Inktense pencils I coloured her in; to colour the background I used 2 different distressing inks. I then die cut the finished image and matted and layered it onto coloured card stock. To finish off I used glitter on her wings and Wink of Stella on her dress, then added a die cut flower and a few pearls.
For more details of everything I used please check out my blog here.
 
Thank you for dropping by, and don't forget to call by tomorrow to see more sweet inspiration from our fab Design Team.
Don't forget about our Sugar Nellie and  Sugar Bowl Design Team Call Out - there's still time to apply.
 
 Hugs
 
x Janine x

No comments: