DT Call results

Hey sugar fans, sorry this is much later than I had expected but I have had no internet all week...what a palava it has been!

The team would like to thank everyone who applied and it was such a hard decision to make but would could only have two newbies this time.

Anyway without further ado let me introduce you to our two new team members.


and


Welcome ladies.

There will be a Sugar Bowl DT Call coming up shortly so you may want to try out for that but please keep sharing your Sugar Nellie creations with us as we love to see them all!

fi
x

6 comments:

Stacey said...

Well done ladies! Cant wait to see your DT cards xxxxx

Blankina said...

Ahhh finally ..I am a little disappointed as I had applied myself , but ofcourse I wish the new ladies lot's of fun and I am looking forward to see their work! Perhaps I can try again in the future ?
Hugs Blankina

Gaynor Greaves said...

thanks Stacey xx

Unknown said...

Congrats to you both!

suzanne2 said...

congratulations ladies, welcome to the sweeties!

Fikreta said...

congratulations