Runaway

- Hellooo Sugar Fans -
It's Janine, and I'm here to share my Wednesday post with you.

I'm so sorry my post is late today but unfortunately life got in the way of my crafting....how dare it :)

Anyhoo, for my Design Team card this week I used one of the gorgeous Gorjuss stamps called 'Runaway, it's available to buy from Funkykits.  
There is also a lot of other fabulous Gorjuss stamps in store so definitely check them out.

As this stamp is quite large I used an A5 card base to create my card this week, I then used Copic pens to colour it. 



To make my card the large image was stamped directly onto some colouring cardstock. The background was created first using a mixture of different colour Copic pens and blending solution; then the same pens were also used to colour the main image but more intensely. The completed image was then mounted onto some pink card, along with 3 die cut flourishes to create a frame.

The image and frame were added to the A5 card base which I 'd covered with pink patterned paper. To finish off I added a few sequins and some clear glitter to the horse for a touch of sparkle.
 
 http://www.funkykits.co.uk/catalog/index.php?cPath=91_148

For full details of everything I did and I used in my card, please check out my blog here.

Thank you for dropping by, and don't forget to call by tomorrow to see more fabulous inspiration from our fab Design Team and why not join our facebook group. 

Big Hugs

x Janine x

No comments: