You Brought Me Love

- Hellooo Sugar Fans -

It's Janine, and I'm here to share my Wednesday post with you.

I adore love these gorjuss gals so much that I've used another one this week- this cutie is available as a mini stamp. I find these stamps so versatile because they're suitable for all sorts of occasions, as you can create anything from a vintage looking card to a pink and girl one. 

So for my Design Team card this week I used 'You Bought Me Love' and it's available to buy from Funkykits.  Don't forget there's lots of other fabulous Gorjuss stamps in store and well as lots of other fabulous stamps.

For my CAS gothic style card I used distressing ink pads and pens onto some watercolour card.


 
To make my card I matted and layered the base with black card and glittery patterned paper. The image was stamped directly onto watercolour cardstock and die cut into a circle. Then using a selection of distressing ink pads and pens I coloured in the image and background - I purposely made the background quite blotchy to create interesting watermarks. 

The completed image was then mounted onto a die cut black circle and attached to the card base using foam tape. To finish off I added punched out butterflies.

 http://www.funkykits.co.uk/catalog/index.php?cPath=91_148

For full details of everything I did and I used in my card, please check out my blog here.

Thank you for dropping by, and don't forget to call by tomorrow to see more fabulous inspiration from our fab Design Team and why not join our facebook group. 

Big Hugs

x Janine x

1 comment:

Sheila said...

Janine, This is stunning. I adore your background that you created! I am so tempted with these images.......need to make up my mind. Do they come as a complete set?

Sheila X