Winner challenge 139

Hello my lovelies, sorry for my absence, life is crazy busy right now.

The challenge should have been called last week.

Here I am, a week late.

This was our last challenge, sad I know but its a sign of changing times ahead.

The DT put a lot of time and work into creating and inspiring you and with only a handful of
loyal entries, it was time to call it a day.
 My grateful thanks to all our DT & Sweeties who have served us a dose of crafty love for a long time now. I could not have done it without you, past and present members, forever grateful.x

Our last winner was picked by random numbers and is LUCY no# 9

Congratulation to you Lucy, please email me direct at kmaciver@aol.com  with your choice of prize.

No more challenges, but our Face Book group is still open, please feel free to share your lovely card and home decor items over there. The group is almost 2000 strong and keeps on growing.

The sun is shining here, harvest is finished, the least stressful for years as the weather has been kind and Scotland has had sunshine for several weeks now, no sign of much rain on the horizon.

have a great day
Karen



2 comments:

JANINE QUINN MIDDLESBROUGH, UK said...

Congratulations to the last challenge winner.

I'm so sad to see the challenge go :( I had ball on the Design Team for many years, creating and designing projects, badges and headers etc for Sugar Nellie. Thank you Karen and to all the DT past and present., and of course the sweeties...you're all stars. xx

Hugs Janine x

Fiona said...

it is sad to see it go, I will also be grateful to karen and Gayle for giving me the chance to be on the team...it was my best time ever!

i
x