the beginning of the end

Those of you who are part of the face book groups already know that I had made the hard decision to close Sugar Nellie.

For a variety of reasons we have not added any new art work and without which we were going no where. This has had a knock on effect at www.funkykits.co.uk as they are our online partner who sold all our new releases world wide for the last 9 years.

My life has changed as have my priorities, its time to let this one go.
Its been a lot of fun, many amazing people, much excitement and a lot of learning along the way. Thank you for joining me on this journey, your support and encouragement has been unmeasurable.

There is also a lot of rubber to find loving homes for and the sale of Sugar Nellie rubber stamps in underway. Other brands that Funkykits stock will also be added over time.



Today I shall be packing
Sugar Nellie rubber stamps 50% off
http://www.funkykits.co.uk/catalog/index.php?cPath=127

Personal Impression Gorjuss stamps 30% off
http://www.funkykits.co.uk/catalog/index.php?cPath=176_124
 
Thank you all so very much and I will be back with sale updates.
Karen
 

No comments: