the beginning of the end

Those of you who are part of the face book groups already know that I had made the hard decision to close Sugar Nellie.

For a variety of reasons we have not added any new art work and without which we were going no where.

This has had a knock on effect at www.funkykits.co.uk as they are our online partner who sold all our new releases world wide for the last 9 years.

My life has changed as have my priorities, its time to let this one go.
Its been a lot of fun, many amazing people, much excitement and a lot of learning along the way. Thank you for joining me on this journey, your support and encouragement has been unmeasurable.

There is also a lot of rubber to find loving homes for and the sale of Sugar Nellie rubber stamps is underway.

Other brands that Funkykits stock will also be added over time.

Heartfelt thanks for all your support and love. Karen




6 comments:

Inge said...

Hi,
My name is Inge Laurent and I'm sorry to see your gorgeous designs will no longer be available.
I hope you don't mind me asking, but is there a possibility to buy a CD with all your stamps on it, I know I'm still searching some of your gorgeous penguins, puss in boots, etc. but can't find them anywhere and if you would offer your collection on a CD, I would love to buy it in accordance with your terms of use ofcourse !

I know Meljen Designs did this when she stopped with Whimsy stamps and designing.

I hope you will consider this, thank you for your time and have a nice day
Inge Laurent

Lynny said...

hi, how do i contact you about a problem with buying something from the shop ? my emails are just bouncing back, thank you.

Mark said...

THE ILLUMINATI MEMBERSHIP FORM, IS OUT NOW!!! ***THE NEW WORLD
ORDER***
Are you interested in joining the illuminati brotherhood and make your dreams come true this is your chance to make it happen. contact me now and enjoy Benefits of being
a new member.As a member you`ll get to enjoy many
things name them cars, money, fame, popularity,
houses, connections etc. - you will be given $250,000 every two weeks as a membership blessings, Own one of the big houses
in town, including the juiciest mansions and villa.
- Get connected to high-networth individuals in many
professional sphere like Presidents, Legislators-
Senators, house of common reps, Judges, Magistrates,
Ministers, Musicians, etc. - You get money to buy any
thing you need and travel wherever you wish. - You
get spiritual protection
Email us on if you are interested in joining us

Illuminatiofficial@mail-on.us

inbox me or send a friend request
Become Illuminated and Join Us, your way to success.

Miapuh said...

Hi
I have tried to place a order several times but I have forgot my password, I have tried to get a new password but I dont get mail from you
can you please help me..

Unknown said...

Hello Sugar Nellie:

I am interested in using an image of yours, but don't have the stamp. I found a digital image of it online. I think it's called, "Cute & Cuddly". It has four animals: a giraffe holding a balloon, a bunny, a ducky, and a mouse. It was featured here: http://sugarnellie.blogspot.com/search?q=cute+%26+cuddly
I think it may have sold out at funkykits.com because I can't find it there. Anyway, I'd like to feature it in one of my YouTube videos with your permission.

Lily Allen said...

I'm personally a big fan of Sugar Nellie blog. Thanks for sharing this post.
clipping path
clipping path service
background removal