Happy New Year

As we bring in the new year here in Scotland, we all at Sugar Nellie wish you a happy start to 2008, a great middle and a fantastic end to this year to come.

We are getting ready for a few more changes, two more staff, wholesale supplies to your local store and more designs.

We are also looking at adding a new illustrator to our team. More new ideas and more fabby cards.

I hope that where ever you are in the world that you show us your creations with the Sugar Nellie stamps, we love to see them.

I hope that in January we will have a new range to show you, based on something very much loved here in the UK, I just cant wait to see what designs Linda and Eva come up with.

4 comments:

Tina said...

Hi I'm new to blogging but got the whole range of Sugar Nellies in the last month and they inspired me to open my own blog www.yummyscrummycreate.blogspot.com i hope you'll take a look at my first Sugar Nellie of the year. Lot's of Sugar Tina x

Anonymous said...

I wish you an Happy New Year, full of success and happiness !!!
I hope I'll receive my Sugar stamps soon, I love them !!!
This is a real pleasure to see all the creations with.
Mag from France :-)))

scrappalife said...

I have also received shortly ago a big set of sugar nellies ( through Carmen in the NL), I love your designs! I thikn their sweeter than sugar!!!
I am now busy in making some cards to upload on my blog!
Hope you take a look too!

http://scrappalife.blogspot.com

Tiets said...

I wish all of you a Happy new year with a good health and lot of card insparitions!! I hope that there comes a lot moe sugar nellies and maggies this year! I love them!
greetings Tiets from Holland