sittiing on tender hooks

Where does that saying come from? Anyways we have no H&S news so far today, keep turned its not far away. And as soon as we have the designs we will open up pre orders, save your pocket money its not long now. And the slogan we will be using is...........


.....not just any rubber stamp, a H&S rubber stamp.

This for those who do not get British TV, it comes from a food advert for a upmarket store, Marks and Spencer. Based on quality not quantity and only the best of ingredience are used to produce the most delicious dishes..................that says it all really.

Another fantastic card from Marlene on her blog, all the creative designers have the latest stamps so check out their blogs for some new ideas on how to use the newest release from Sugar Nellie.

How are you getting on with the sketches from Katharina? I look forward to seeing her chosen design at the weekend, if it is made with a SN stamp then we will send out a prize.

Tiets has some great news for those of you in Netherlands that fancy a day out at a castle. I am almost tempted to fly over to join her, I have been to scrap booking event but never a card making one. There is so much to learn when you start stamping and some amazing techniques, a never ending source of new ideas when you start stamping.

5 comments:

Gayle said...

Oh good grief....My husband will blow a head gasket!!! And I will say "Who cares....Look they are soooo beautiful!!!
Then make him eat beans for a fortnight, to pay for them
Canny wait...
Luv'n'Hugs
Gayle x

Jeannette said...

I'm eagerly awaiting H&S as soo many others are too I expect. Can't wait to get them I wouldn't mind pre-ordering them all now even though we haven't seen them yet. I just know they are going to be fab.

Dawn Wheeler said...

Please pleas hurry lolxxx
its my birthday in july and i want to spend my birthday money on them ,Dawnxx

Cathy said...

squirreling awaay all our spare pennies for when they are released - very exciting!!

cats whiskers said...

Oh Goodness I check everyday, and now you say its getting nearer. I am so worried there will not be enough to go around. Cannot go out in case the e-mail arrives. My social life is in tatters
Hugs Jacqui x