Return to Fairy Glen ... Day Four





Good morning sweeties!  Anita here with you today.  Have you been enjoying our little sneak peek week?  Aren't these fairies absolutely darling?  Well, I have another one to share with you today and she is called ...
 
Dreams & Wishes


Isn't she a beautiful little fairy?  I've colored her with copics and pencils and used lots of Glamour Dust on her wings.  The papers are Maja Designs and oh my, am I ever in love with these papers!  I also used branch and flower dies and then added a little pearl to each flower.  If you would like more details you can find them over on my blog.

 
Tomorrow (June 15, 2013) is our Launch Day Blog Hop so be sure to stop back here at 10 am to join in the fun and get lots of inspiration!  And, the new stamps will be available over at Funky Kits. 
 
Thank you so much for stopping by!
 
Hugs, Anita

4 comments:

alethea said...

OOh she's a bit cute!!! Another gorgeous card! HUgsxx

Nannieflash said...

Beautiful image I love the way you've coloured the image to. Stunning card. hugs Shirleyxx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Gorgeous card and another cuties

Kathy said...

Oh my goodness they are all soooo sweet!! Hard to choose a favorite but if I must, my favorite is the "Story Teller". All the cards everyone has made are just beautiful. What lovely new additions to the stamping world. Thank you!!