magic Manga's

remember we launched some new MANGA stamps within our Home Grown stamp collection at Glasgow? So now the DT all have them to play with and it does take a little longer for them to travel to Donalda in USA, but she has been busy colouring in our sweet Manga stamps.



and while I was loading up these great pic's I had to remind myself of some of the AMAZING Manga cards from other DT members, these stamps are one of our most popular ranges
 and here is some of my all time favourites






and there is a reason why I ask all DT's to watermark their creations, I have over 1000 cards in my file and I could never remember who made what, sometimes I can take a good guess as some girls have a distinctive style but other times I am left looking for the watermark just so I know who made them.

We have so many Mangas they are almost worthy of a blog all by themselfs! LOL

take care and catch you tomorrow

Karen


7 comments:

Shazza said...

love the Mangas, may have to take a trip to HOS soon to see what new treats are in store x

Cathy said...

Stunning creations by the DT ... I do love my Mangas, they are such great images to colour.
Hugs
Cathy xx

Paula (PEP) said...

Now there's an idea Karen - Manga Only....... but you have enough to do at present. Love the trip down memory lane with these.
Paula (PEP)

Marianne's Craftroom said...

These are some of my fave SN stamps and what gorgeous creations. Marianne x

Michelle said...

Morning,

love the manga images, they're so cute and although i only have one at the mo it's fab to colour up. Hmmm now when's payday again..
Have a lovely day
hugs
Michelle
x

Alexandra Lundgren said...

These are wonderful and I, personally, LOOOOOOOOOOVE the Mangas! Great DT you have!!

ewasalioa lokijsada said...

Lagi pula terus kepada orakel https://angka99.net masing masing.