Tag you are it!



Well adorable they most defiantly are and once the DT have tested them out they will be over to Mark at
Funkykits asap as I know you love these images. Please feel free to lift these taga and shout about them on your blog :) Thank You.

****

Maria and the girls over on our Simply Sassy blog are showing peeks or the new April set.
I think they are getting together to do a blog hop and at the same time these will be available over on FK.

****

Monday morning always being in a mish match of emails and phone calls, so as I wade my way through them
I have to keep my eye on the clock so that time does not run away with itself. So without further ado I wish you a good day and hope that your are enjoying the good British weather!
Karen

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Cant wait pinned it on my sidebar.
Chris x

Jane said...

WOW these are stunning Karen xx

~ Ali Robertson ~ said...

Fabulous as always

Popped a tag on my sidebar, hope the sun is shining up north

ali x

Shazza said...

they are great, look forward to the sneaky peeks x

Paula (PEP) said...

The glimpse of new Sassy looks brilliant......
Have a good week Karen & hope you get all you need to done midst the odds & ends that always seem to crop up........or grow out of nothing.
Paula (PEP)

Juls said...

both of these images are just gorgeous!!! I love the little boy one!!! Hugs Juls

recreakhalinne said...

wahouuu! they are too beautiful, and I can not wait to see them for sale. I am completely addicted to this wonderful series

khalinne

Teresa said...

These are gorgeous, I really can't wait to have them and start colouring!
Teresa xx

Unknown said...

Je n'ai pas pu résister à ces petites merveilles et mes les suis procurées.
quelques cartes réalisées avec ici :
http://lesscrapsdln.blogspot.com/search/label/Sugar%20Nellie

Merci pour tous ces beaux tampons