On The Wings Of Love

- Good Morning Sugar Fans -

Hi it's Janine here
 
Well it's Wednesday and I'm here to share my usual post with you. So for my Design Team card this week I've used 'On The Wings Of Love' which is available as a digital stamp from Funkykits. 
 

 
http://www.funkykits.co.uk/catalog/index.php?cPath=91_148
 
Here's What I Did
 I attached a piece of embossed green card to the front of the card base along with a die cut scalloped square. The image was printed directly onto some colouring card and coloured with Copic pens. the completed image was then die cut into a square using the same die as before so that it would fit neatly inside.

To finish off I added some die cut holly and glitter.
For full details of everything I did and I used in my card, please check out my blog here.

Thank you for dropping by, and don't forget to call by tomorrow to see more fabulous inspiration from our fab Design Team.

You can also find us on our facebook page (search for Official Sugar Nellie Group), and we also have a Pinterest board. 

Big Hugs

x Janine x

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Janine what a beautiful card and the image and design are wonderful.
Debs xx
{Debs Cards}