Wooden Tags

Hi everyone,
Saturday so my turn for some inspiration.
Today I have something truly different that
I love to share with you.
I came across some wooden tags at my local
discounter and the size is just perfect for the
sweet Gorjuss girls mini stamps.
Take a peek:

I stamped this lovely girls with Memento in Sepia colour on
the wooden tags.
As I love to wrap my gifts in brown craft paper,
these tags go so well as extra attachment.
You can leave some love on the back.
Since I wanted to aim for a natural look, I did not colour the
gorjuss girls but left them uncoloured.
Here are the tags one by one:



These wooden tags also go well with the kraft bags 
I make for special occasions as extra touch.
Hope I have inspired you thinking outside the box.
Untill next week,
Happy crafting and hugs,


Marion

No comments: