Scrapberrys - For You

- Hello Sugar Fans -

Hi it's Janine here, sorry for the lateness of my post (I've been poorly).
 
Well it's Wednesday and I'm here to share my post with you. So for my Design Team card this week I decided to use a Scrapberry stamps, the one I used is called 'For You'. The Scrapberry range as all so very cute and definitely worth checking out. This stamp and lots of other Scrapberry are available from Funkykits. 
 

   
 
http://www.funkykits.co.uk/catalog/index.php?cPath=91_148
 
Here's What I Did
The image was stamped directly onto some colouring card and coloured with Copic pens; this was then die cut it into a square.  I die cut the word Sorry! from green card and glued it above the cat. I stamped the boat section again onto an old book page and coloured it with Copics. The coloured boat was fussy cut out and glued to the image.

The completed topper was mounted onto a die cut green mat, and added to the 5" x 5" card base. To finish off I added a enamel dots.
For full details of everything I did and I used in my card, please check out my blog here.

Thank you for dropping by, and don't forget to call by tomorrow to see more fabulous inspiration from our fab Design Team.

You can also find us on our facebook page (search for Official Sugar Nellie Group), and we also have a Pinterest board. 

Big Hugs

x Janine x

No comments: