Charity round up




This simply stunning creation is taken from Judy's vast Sugar Nellie gallery.



And these two are from the lovely Marlene http://mar1ene.wordpress.com/



I would like to wind up our charity fundraiser this month, Funkykits still have a few stamps left and once they are gone that's it, no more. The good news is we most definitely reached our target :) I am delighted with the response, even if I had to trim it down to a manageable size due to other things going on.
All three charity stamps can be found here, with 100% of the £5 going to the cause http://www.funkykits.co.uk/catalog/index.php?cPath=73

I am also very touched by the ladies who emailed me their story and how much it meant for them to support this fundraiser. I am sure there are many wise words which could be used when talking about the challenges, the tears and the strength found to survive any cancer.


For those women who moved me with their story, I will use only two which are very simple, humble and genuine................thank you.



Karen

1 comment:

Cazzy said...

I have ordered mine, and a few more to get free postage, well slightly more than I needed for that!

Cazzy x