Hello to Dena




Hi, my name is Dena Concienne and I live in Houston, Texas. I have been married for 22 years to my husband Tom. We have two wonderful kids, Alyssa (19) and Wade (16).

I have been an artsy person all my life. I discovered rubberstamping several years ago when I was invited to a D.O.T.S. party (now known as Close To My Heart). I was instantly addicted and signed on to be a demonstrator. Shortly after that, I started scrapbooking too. Oh, there are so many fun things you can do with pretty paper and stamps!!!! I had to quit Close To My Heart after 7 years due to too many family activities and had stopped stamping all together for a couple of years.

Then one day, I came upon a blog with rubberstamping and that was it, I was addicted all over again. I have been blogging now for almost a year. Sugar Nellie was one of the first companies I noticed when I started blogging that had the CUTEST stamps I had ever seen! I am so happy to be on the Design Team!!! It truly is a wonderful experience.
You can find my blog at http://denasstampingcorner.blogspot.com/. Feel free to stop by and say hello.

Hugs from Texas,
Dena

I huge welcome to Dena all the way from Texas, one place my DH says he will go on holiday too, as long as its a farm tour holiday!
Dena is a delight to have on our team, all girls are excellent at what they do, are passionate about stamping and full of their own original style and ideas.
Our DT is based all over the world, the power of the Internet, you don't have to a few miles apart to work together.

5 comments:

Erika said...

Welcome Dena....good luck, your cards are fabulous.

Julie said...

Huge fan of Dena's cards and such a lovely lady too!!!!

Sparkle and Flourish said...

Dena, it is lovely so see a close-up piccie of you :) Your cards are just beautiful. I think you know I love them!
Judy x

Cazzy said...

Hi Dena and welcome, your cards are lovely.

Cazzy x

Unknown said...

I LOVE Dena's work, is always so beautiful, and there's always something a bit delicate about it too, just lovely! xxx