Elisabeth Bell Christmas Stamps

In 2008 Elisabeth Bell joined the team at House of Sugar, her Christmas range is still very much loved by stampers all over. Here is one from our Sweet Art Ebony Honey & Pip collection.
This is HONEY WITH GIFTS and a beautiful card has been created by Janiel. Pop over to her blog and see all the wonderful things she has been making with sweet stamps from Scotland.

I hear you are keeping Mark at Funkykit busy with your sugar addiction and that the Christmas Country Cousins are on most wish lists for the epic cardmaking season that is just ahead of us. I love forward to seeing them around blog land and also what our new DT make of these super cute rubber stamps.
Take care.
Karen

7 comments:

Peggy said...

Beautiful card! I am definetly a Sugar Addict! I am so excited that the 1st email I saw this morning was one from Funky Kits saying my Country Cousins shipped! I will be stalking the mailman til they get here!

Random Acts of Krafting said...

So pretty! A wonderful piece of artwork. Thanks for sharing.

Kim. said...

Oh wow what a gorgeous card, love the way the scene has been created. My country cousins have been ordered just can't for them to arrive now.
Kim xXx

missysue said...

Hi, Karen!

I was sent over by Funkykitman from your Funky Kits store. I was wondering if you were accepting any new artist submissions and if so, what your guidelines were and where to send the submission! I couldn't seem to find any contact info, so I thought I'd leave the comment here!

I can be reached at hansonmissysue at yahoo dot com.

Thank you for your time and ahve a beautiful day!

love + luck + bliss,
missysue xox

Wiccababe said...

yup, 3 of the new country cousins are en route here as we speak
can't wait to ink them up
Debz
xx

craftypagan said...

Janny's card is totally gorgeous! Just love it! Well, I guess we shall never know who is the mystery talent of Home Grown, whoever they are I adore their artwork-they're super talented! Lovin the new Country Cousins Christmas stamps-such a great size too! Love Rowena

Kim. said...

Gorgeous card.
I just wanted to say a big thank you I ordered my new country cousins on Tuesday, they arrive Wednesday superb service and by Wednesday afternoon I had made a card. Loving them.
Kim xXx