Oh come all ye boxes


There is defiantly the sound of badly sung Christmas songs in the air, or is it the sound of parcels being ripped open with such speed as a 4 year old on Christmas morning. Boxes Boxes and more boxes, the tables in the class room are stacked up, even the sofa area in the store has no where to sit down. They are arriving quicker than we can open them and that's saying something.

 All the oohhhs and mmmm, that's pretty, keep one for me, did we get enough for a class, where did you find these......

Yes its very much like Christmas........IN AUGUST!

Our stock levels in the store are at their highest in September, with seasonal demos and classes kicking off right at the start of the month and there is something going on nearly every weekend. We all have to work our pixi stock off at this time of the year and right until November before it clams down again. All that goodies have to be unpacked, priced and put on the shelf's. OH NO THERE IS NO ROOM LEFT AT THE INN CRAFT SHOP!

So I am off to work again to help Kate clear the floor before the UPS man calls again at 3pm.

Mark goes on holiday at the end of the week, this will not effect dispatches but I doubt anyone will answer emails while he is enjoying family time. He is super organised and is ready for the new release, JINGLE BELLS & TINKLE BELLS next weekend, all he is waiting for is rubber.

Happy Birthday Katie, "Miss Funkykits" is now 20!  Have a great day dolly.xoxo
She is living in Glasgow and waiting for her big sister to fly home tomorrow from another luved up visit to USA and Canada. I might need them both home next week to cut up rubber and pack orders while Mark is on holiday. So a couple of embarrasing photos of the birthday girl just because I am a wicked mother.





*******

The big tease starts on TOMORROW, until them HIGH HO, HIGH HO, ITS OFF TO WORK I GO......


(now girls no cheeky comment about which dwarf I am :p)


Karen

16 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Fab piccies but we want pics of the new stamps, can't wait to see them. Excited, moi? YES. Marianne x

Maria Therese said...

Happy birthday Katie :)

Elaine said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jane said...

Ooooo Can't wait to see all the new rubber!!

Erika said...

Oh DD is going to love you. Hope she has a fab day. x
Doesn't your youngest look the spit of her older sister? As for the Dwarf comment...my lips are sealed. LOL.

Karen said...

Awww! She hasn't changed one bit!! Hehehe!! Hope she has a great day hun! :0) And our Funky Kit Man has certainly earned his hols! Smiles. I'm sure I won't sleep tonight waiting to see which sneak peeks we get first!! :0)Ah well, I'm sure I can find some sweet colouring to occupy through the small hours.
(May this sweet rubber fetish last a long, long, time. Smiles.)xx

Cathy said...

Happy Birthday Katie, hope you have a fabulous day.

"Enjoy" unpacking all those boxes!! And as for which dwarf Karen ... surely you are Snow White ;)))
Hugs
Cathy xx

Aunty Sue said...

great pictures and happy birthday

Pat said...

Hi Karen...Happy b-day to your "little one"...she is gorgeous...she was a cutie as a little girl...and she's turned into a beautiful young woman. You must be so proud. So...the new stamps...I CAN'T WAIT!!! And, yes, I know I'm shouting...but I want to be sure you hear me all the way over there in Scotland! hehehe! They are simply STUNNING! And I will definitely be setting my alarm so I can be one of the first to order!! Thanks so much for all you do!! Hugs. Pat Frank

For You By Me, Liz said...

Hey Karen...remember me? Stampin Up demonstrator you met in July when vacationing in Florida??? Love your stuff...was this one of your daughters that was with you? She is beautiful. I can't tell you how happy I am for you and your success...Liz Thogersen

Shazza said...

Hi Karen, hope you're surviving the unpacking. Happy Birthday to your daughter, she is lovely
x

Macpurp said...

you are a naughty Mum! loved pics!
have fun opening all those boxes!
love teen x

Janette said...

Oh fab pics and Happy Birthday Katie..xxx

Wiccababe said...

Happy Birthday Katie
and I wouldn't dare suggest which dwarf you are Karen for fear of being banned lol
Debz
x

Paula (PEP) said...

No - not wicked - proud! And justly so - she's a stunning young lady. Looking forward to seeing what comes out of the boxes. Hope Mark has a lovely time on his hols.
Please don't life anything you shouldn't - we need you in one piece.
Paula (PEP)

Mau xx said...

Fab piccies, Hope you had a great Birthday Katie xx
Can't wait to see all the new sugar lumps....hurry hurry hurry xxxxxx