SOS

Good morning everyone, I hope this week has been peaceful for you.
Not so much here in the NE Scotland with floods again proving once again that no one can control the weather.
But a little sunshine in the week came in the form of an email from a stamp company that I have been admiring for a while.mi am a terrible stamp snob and rarely does art catch my eye. But these did and I am delight to pre warn you that Sugar a Nellie have struck up a new partnership that will bring you a small range of both rubber and digital stamps from a popular UK company.
Bet that's got you thinking!

For now all I have left to say to you today is
COMPETITION
Come on girls, I know your sitting on those new FURRY FRIENDS digital stamps! put them to good use and make a card which could win you a great prize. The odds are in your favour!

It amazing to see the before and after picture of those doing the Ktt & Clowder classes.
No need to save up for a class, we are giving away one class of your choice to the winner of our competition. You have to be in it to win it.
Have a great weekend
Karen

1 comment:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Just about to schedule my second entry for tomorrow. Liking the sound of new rubber and digi x