Poinsettia Girl


Good morning, Fi here and my scheduled Wednesday post!

For today's card I have used this fabby image called "Poinsettia Girl" from Leanne Ellis at Sugar Nellie.




 I coloured this little cutie with spectrum noirs, the dies are brand spanking new which I bought at the SECC at the weekend.  They are 2 separate dies...a Memory Box corner poinsettia and the other is from Poppy Dies....it actually took me a bit of time to build the flowers up.  I used both red and black card to cut out...I layered them up and then started chopping away the tiny red flowers to stick on the black...phew!!  I also added teeny weeny pearls the centres of the flowers. The backing paper is from Echo Park - Bundled Up which I layered onto black cardstock and then I distressed the edges.


Pop back for more sugar inspiration tomorrow.



Fi
x

2 comments:

Beckie Williams said...

Very Very Pretty

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Gorgeous Fi. Love this stamp! The poinsettias look fabulous xxxx