Gorjuss Girl

Good morning everyone!

Janine here to share something gorjuss with you today.
 
I thought I would give a Gorjuss girl a little airing today - these girls are all so pretty and stamp beautifully.  Funkykits (the home of Sugar Nellie) - have a fab collection of Gorjuss Girl stamps to choose from, but many of them are no longer produced and once they are gone, they're gone. 
So grab yours while you can!!

 
 
Here's What I Did
To make my card I used a 5" x 5" white card base which I matted with green cardstock and covered with patterned paper. I stamped my gorjuss girl onto watercolour card and coloured her in with Distressing Ink pens; when finished I cut both her and the little book out. I die cut a green frame which I added to my card base using foam tape. The girl, book and die cut 'happy' and hearts were placed both inside and outside of the frame. To finish off I added a few sequins and some white dots to her cheeks and book.
For more details of everything I used please check out my blog here.
 
Thank you for dropping by, and don't forget to call by tomorrow to see some sweet inspiration from
our fab Design Team.
 
Why not join our Facebook page (just search for the Official Sugar Nellie Group) and show off your lovely creations - we'd love to see them.
 
Or why not enter our monthly challenge over at The Sugar Bowl - we always have great
prizes on offer.
 
Hugs
 
x Janine x
 
 

No comments: