Have a blossom day


Hi everyone,
woohooo it is Saturday and the weekend has started.
I am so happy you decided to visit this blog today.
Today I want to share a card with you that I made
with one of the cute Scrapberry clear stamps that are in 
the Funkykits store.
I used one of the cute cat images from Scrapberry.
It is called thinking of you.


You can find the image here:


Basik;Thinking of you
I coloured the image with copics.
And here is my card I made with this cute image:


As you can see it fits perfectly to this stamp range :).
I so loved the design papers that I kept my card simple, 
I hope I have given you some inspiration.
See you next Saturday,
Have a great week,
Happy crafting and hugs,


Marion

3 comments:

Sheila said...

Beautiful card x

Dotty Jo said...

Adorable card, Marion, Jo x

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

How cute! The kitty's expression sure made me smile.