Natalie's Final Card ...

Good Morning!
I'm back today with my final card for you all. 
It has been such a pleasure being part of this DT for the past 3 months and I am truly grateful that I was to be a part of it. 
I thought it would be rather nice to use the first Digi of theirs that I used on one of my cards for them for my final one too. 
As usual you can find the digi 'Hey Little Birdie' over on the website. 




INGREDIENTS -
Sugar Nellie 'Hey Little Birdie' Digi Stamp
Maja Design Papers
Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts & The Ribbon Girl
Bark Heart & Ribbon from The Ribbon Girl
Nestabilities, Paper Doily & Cheesecloth
White & Pink Sprinkles by Doodlebug
Pale Blue Glitter Dome Stickers by Papermania
Collall All Purpose Glue  & Ranger Glossy Accents
Tim Holtz Paper Distressing Tool


INKS USED -
Copic Markers - C1, C2, E00, E21, E31, E33, R11, R20, R81, RV95, 
B000, B12, W1, W3 & W5

Thanks for popping by and thanks for having me! 
HAPPY CRAFTING!
NATALIE
XXX