Happy Birthday

Hello eeryone,
it is Saturday and I, Marion , 
may give you some inspiration today.
I really am ready for spring and whilst
the sun was shining whilst I was making this project,
I just had to use this cute bunny from the store:


It is a digital freebie that you can add to your basket when you reached
or are over the minimum order amount.
Click here for the direct link:


The bunny made me think of spring, so again I used soft pastels 
and used this lovely image on a project.
I used copics for colouring.


Wait, there is more, this project has a secret inside:


And this is the inside and outside standing next together:


I also made some close-ups:



There were more pics than normal in my post and I hope I did not
bore you with them.
I loved creating this piece and the bunny image surely was a big help.

Untill next week,
Happy Crafting & hugs,
Marion



No comments: