Glasgow

Anyone going to say hello to us at the SECC in Glasgow this tattie holidays?
We will have a small but sweet stand at the Creative Stitches & Hobby Crafts show on from 23-26 October.
http://www.ichf.co.uk/

Thanks for all the comments, yes it was a last minuet place, some else pulled out.

No we will not be anywhere else, sorry but Glasgow is three hours drive and that's the only reason we are going. I am hoping that the boss with show face and help out too.

I am not sure what ranges we will be taking, Elisabeth has some new ones on the drawing board, it would be fantastic to have something new to release at the show but time is always the enemy. Hangar & Stanglar stamps, if I email or phone Marie anymore I believe she might have to get out a restraining order :).
So what do I take................Maggie's & Hamish as Linda lives not far and my pop in and say hello. Christmas Santa's and snowmen, yes.
Marlene's Halloween creations along with the stamps would make a great show piece. Erika's samples from Craft Stamper along with the boys stamps too.

This list is getting long already!

13 comments:

Alison said...

I'll be there so I will stop by and say Hello, now i know you will be there I better take extra cash lol.

sugarplum said...

so is this a last minute change of plan as I thought you were too late applying to get a stand? It would be great to see you there I'm hoping to go on the Thursday so I will pop in to say hello

Donalda said...

Honey if I was near you I would be there in a heartbeat!!!!!! But you are just going to have to settle a big HELLO !!!!!!!!!! from me here dear lol I want to be there (hanging my head pouting)

Dawn Wheeler said...

Will you be at the NEC in birmingham in november ,Dawnxx

Marlene said...

Ohh.. I'd love and try to come over!!
*grabbing the roadmap and see if it's do-able!* :D

Tiets said...

I go to an event in Utrecht.. de Krea Doe a big event for hobby crafting... I would love to see you there!
Hugs Tiets

Gayle said...

aaaaarrrrrgggghhhh!!!! I'll be there with knobs on...Thursday 10am, I'll be the one, stroking everything..
Luv'n'Hugs
Gayle x

retiredheather said...

I only wish I could join you. Best of luck. I love your stuff.
Heather from Canada

Lim said...

Oh Wow. I wish I can go too. I'm so far away.
Hugs,
LIM

Tracey said...

So glad you are going to be there, I was unsure if I would go or not but this has made my mind up. Better start saving lol
Tracey xxx

angeljakki said...

I wasn't going to go but I think you just changed my mind. Will pop by and introduce myself.

Annie said...

good luck with the show! unfortunately it's a bit too far from Cornwall! Really looking forward to seeing Elisabeth's new designs for Sugar Nellie. hugs, annie x

Karen said...

oh oh oh Im going :D will need to make a badge with my duck stamp on it :D

He is still in constant use and rarely is left out in the cold....

thanks sooooooooo much for Duck in Boots :D hes my favourite stamp EVER :)


Looking forward to meeting you all :D
Will say hello when i see you