Sweet Sunday treat

I have been doing a little bit of blog hopping today and found that you can add sites to you favourites and we have some followers on this blog. That took me to Heathers blog
http://timetostamp77.blogspot.com/

and I thought that she deserved a sweet treat this Sunday for her lovely cards on her blog.
Something sweet coming your way Heather.

I am also looking out for winter themed cards using Luca & Winter Nellie also Maggie and Hamish. Send me a link to you blog post if its OK with you to feature them here. Thanks for sharing. Enjoy your weekend.

5 comments:

Timetostamp said...

Wow!! I always read your blog and the last thing I expected was to see my name and blog on here!!! Thank you so much - you've totally made my day!

Donalda said...

Oh Heather that is just gorgeous dear. I am going to have to try that out. Thanks for sharing this with us. It is so nice to be able to find blogs through other sites. Thanks dear

Bubbles said...

Fab blog! I have just added a chirstmas card using the 'jingle bells' stamp, this image is so sweet!
http://bubbles72blog.blogspot.com/2008/09/sugar-nellie-jingle-bells.html

Joanne x

Diane.W. said...

Hi! I have used a Sugar Nellie image for an Autumn card,HERE
Thanx for looking :o)x

Maria said...

I have just posted a picture of a Christmas card with Nellie and her teddy on my blog HERE
Maria x