Yippee Marlene

Granny came in today to say that she had found a magazine in the newsagents with Sugar Nellie's in it. Granny does not craft at all, but she does help out cutting up rubber and is often asked by callers to her house "what are you doing, what is that, what do you do with it?, so now she says that now she will show them the magazine when they ask.
I asked her which mag ..................Craft Stamper!
Well I know that Erika had a feature with boys but I had not seen Marlene's feature with Elisabeth Bells range and it was fabby.
Well done Marlene, you did great........again :)

Needless to say, Granny took it home with her but I must try and get my hands on one for myself.

AND I was also talking to the girls at Craft Stamper today..................top secret :)

3 comments:

Ria Zonnestraaltje said...

Ohhh how exiting :) Your granny sounds alot like mine ;) she always is advertising my stuff ;)
Good luck on the secret meeting ;)

hugs Ria

Donalda said...

Oh yes she done a great tutorial with the Sugar Nellie stamps. I have a copy of it too !!!!!! She is one very talented lady.

Kristine said...

WOOHOO!! I love Elizabeth Bell's stamps--that's awesome news =)