Digi cards







Good morning girls, hope you are looking forward to taking it easy today. Why not grab yesterdays free digi  before it gets taken down and make a card today.

Above are some cards made using digi images from us, available at Funkykits for an instant sugar fix.

These stunning cards were made by the amazingly talented Janiel.
We are very lucky to have such a great DT and their work is very much appreciated.
Janiels amazing Sugar Nellie gallery is here

Today I am working in our store, the weather is not so bright today and it will give me time to have a
good look at whats on the shop floor, as long as I don't take some of it home!
I have a crafting day on Sunday and nothing inspires me to create than new stash :)
But I still have those flower dies from Tim Holtz on my wish list, does anyone know a store in the UK who has them in stock?

Take care and enjoy your weekend whatever the weather
Karen

5 comments:

Paula (PEP) said...

Love all of these - shall have a scout around for the Tim Holtz know I've seen them somewhere.
Back in a mo.
PEP )Paula)
http://pepcraftchallexp.blogspot.com/

Crafting Queen said...

Stunning cards, such lovely colours and image.

Macpurp said...

they are lovely cards, did you get some dies?
love tina x

Anne said...

Hi Karen fab cards Janiel has done love the images

are these the ones your on about
http://www.craftydevilspapercraft.co.uk/crafts/16729-sizzix-bigz-die-tim-holtz-tattered-flowers.asp

Melissa said...

Amazing cards! I love the stitching and the images are so cute :)