New Bashful Blossom's Hop

Our fantastic DT have organised another Tuesday blog hop and I think they are showing off the new Bashful Blossom Digi Images, see all 4 cuties over on Funkykits for an instant sugar fix. I have not seen these made into cards yet so I will also be hoppin about blog land to view what creations the DT have be busy with. I think its safe to start with Janiel and see where it takes you from there.

I spent a busy day in the House of Sugar yesterday and I looked out files of  commissioned images that we have never used, so rather than them sitting doing nothing I have chosen a range which we will turn into digi images and give them away to all you loyal followers later in the week. These are only going to be available for 24 hours each and then I will take them down, its time to give back to you our customers for the support you have given us and a little freebie now and then is a great treat and much easier to share with you than cupcakes!

This is a scheduled post as while you read this I am serving up breakfast to all the visiting sheep shearer here on the farm. Its going to be a busy week with the Royal Highland Show on in Edinburgh, I don't think any of my family will be making it down there this year, too much to do at home.

Karen

8 comments:

Wiccababe said...

stunning cards from the girls - off to have a nosey on funkykits for the rest of them
Debz
xx

Paula (PEP) said...

Take care with all that work - shall rope my husband in to help with the digis - my top of range Dell won't download them (GRRRRRRR) but his Apple will & he can then send them to me - he's so good & providing he doesn't have to keep the images on his system - definitely Cute averse - doesn't mind helping out. Thanks again for all you do - shall do hop later.
Paula (PEP)

craftyb said...

ooooooohhh Karen...you know how to treat the girls!! That sounds so intriguing....thanks for such a generous offer! Off hoppin' now! bx

Just call me G said...

What a lovely gesture :-)

Macpurp said...

i have only ever tried to sheer a sheep once....not good, will stick to crafting.
love tina x

Shazza said...

wow Karen, so excited about the thought of some digi's I am really into the just now. Hope you had fun feeding the sheep, what a glorious day it has been. Am off to check out the hop
x

Tigger a(r)t work said...

Oh yes a great idea, because the cake would come here to moldy ;o)).

xoxo Tiggerchen

Sonya said...

Wonderful card on the blog hop today. The new Bashful Blossom's are too cute!