Candy Hop today


Just a little reminder that there are lots of new samples over on the SIMPLY SASSY blog and that the fantastic DT have not only been giving you a peek of what new stamps have been released but they are also having a BLOG HOP today at 12 GMT and for those polite enough to leave comments, a little sugar candy will be handed out.

This one is called Tammy and may not be the time for a little snowman stamp but you know how this trade works, if you love it,you grab it when you see it as when you need it, it will be sold out! And all my Scottish friends will know that Tammy is not only a girls name, but the hat she is wearing too, a little Scottish humour in there. Remember those magazines Tammy Girls, now i think the same thing in 2011 is called Moxi Girl, nothing much changes really.

I have been quiet in blog land but our amazing DT are still busy making and you need to keep an eye on their blogs to see great creations with all the new releases that Mark so busy loading on Friday he did not have time to post on the blog. A little shopping for some sweet stuff maybe? Ok come on over here .

House work for me today as I have not been home all week and I want to go play with my crafty friends tomorrow so had better be a good wifie today and earn some brownie points.
Have a great Saturday and enjoy the hop, a huge thank you to Maria and her team for all their hard work and amazing talent.

Karen

11 comments:

Elaine said...

Oh I was over at FK last night ordering the new Sassy's!
House work for me too today, but I'm a movin' and a shakin' to be finished in time for 12 and the blog hop!
Have fun tomorrow playing with your crafty friends
xxx

Paula (PEP) said...

I have a visitor but shall try to get hopping first. So thrilled to see this Tammy girl in rubber. Shall pop over to Funky Kits for a nose. Hope the houswork isn't too exhauasting.
Paula (PEP)

Jayne said...

Love the card you made..and what a great stamp---



Jayne

ChickieChirps said...

She's so cute and this card is stunning! I love the red and blue colour combo!

Arabella

Lou Mac said...

This is just stunning! So many layers but they all work so well together. That image is just brilliant!

Thanks for sharing!

Lou Mac. xo

Pat said...

Hi Karen...already placed my order for the new Simply Sassy cuties! I swear, they get cuter and cuter each time a new batch comes out! I love 'em!! Have a great weekend...Pat Frank

Shazza said...

hey, hey look forward to seeing you tomorrow, been a good wifie today too. Off to join the hop and perhaps some retail therapy at FK x

Gina K said...

Precious card. I love how you colored her outfit. I had no idea that her hat was called a Tammy!

Michelle said...

Gorgeous card, love the colours and the sassy girl is sooo cute.
I ordered my first Sassy girl on friday with my birthday money :-) Can't wait for her to be delivered so i can ink her up and get colouring. It was such a hard choice though, just have to get saving so I can order more. I do need loads of practice to be anywhere near as good as the wonderful creations on the Sassy blog. Unfortunately I had to work yesterday so missed out on the fun, but I'm off for a wander round now. Have a wonderful crafty day
hugs
Michelle
x

marsha said...

What a cutie, I'll sure be checking out the blog hop!
Hugs,
Marsha

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

Wow, what a cute and wonderful card!
The image is so lovely!
Hugs Jacqueline