Demo day


Today was our Personal Impressions demo by Erika


sample of a candle and easel card using Hero Arts stamps

and a little pair of booties, fancy fold card and desk calender
in very bright pinks and orange papers
from K & Co

yes we were kept busy and are proud to say that we know the names
of over 50% of our customers, we are most defiantly
"a local shop for local people"

Deal of the day "doll's" showing off the
Martha Stewart around the page punch set at £19.99

and a little heat embossing to finish using the great value
£4.99 set from Personal Impressions

Sorry Mark never got around to posting his bit but he too has been busy this week.
Another mental week ahead in the HOS as Friday sees Erika and myself both on the same flight to Birmingham to
do a class and attend the trade fare, I have my shopping list ready, what goodies will I find?

The DT and some special guest have been playing with the next set of digi Simply Adorables so I'll be back with those and the candy winner from last week. More peeks coming this week and a little more candy just to keep you all sweet.
take care
Karen

9 comments:

Chrissy said...

Oh! If only I wasnt so far away, I could bring a pack lunch and spend the day in your shop, we have nothing like this in my town.
Luv CHRISSYxx

Paula (PEP) said...

Brilliant seeing what you've been doing - thanks for all the sweetness too & hope you have a productive visit to Birmingham at the end of the week - sounds a packed week first though!
Paula (PEP)

sugarplum said...

Looks like a really fun day Just wish I lived a bit closer as I would love to visit
Fi x

Erika said...

Love the deal of the day dolls!
Had a great day thanks Karen.

Janette said...

I think I would need more than a day in that shop....wow....looks like everyone enjoyed it, lucky girls.xx

Julie said...

Looks like you had fun. Being near Windsor I'm way too far away to visit unfortunately.
Those little bootees are gorgeous! I can't wait to see what the DT come up with using the new Adorables digis.
Julie W x

Shazza said...

nice pics of Erika dna the deal of the day "dolls". I want that PI set and all the samples look fab
x

Kath Stewart said...

looks like a real fun day erika...and gorgeous samples...hugs kath xxx

Mrsjobee said...

I came I saw and I bought - but I missed the deal of the day dolls!!!