Make A Wish

Hello sweet stamping friends.  I hope you're having a fabulous week so far.

I wanted to make something for my sweet little niece and she loves fairies and glitter.  So, I made a plaque for her and thought this beautiful Make A Wish fairy would be perfect.


I colored this lovely image with copics and colored pencils and added lots of Glamour Dust to her wings and her wand.  I used an inexpensive wood frame from a local craft store and covered it with dp.  Then I added a sheer ribbon bow for a hanger.  I glued on some flourishes, butterflies with pearls, and some flowers.   


Here's a closeup of the fairy.  You can find this beautiful stamp at Funky Kits.

Thank you for stopping by for a visit.  I hope you have a wonderful day!

Hugs, Anita

2 comments:

Shazza said...

this is adorable x

Ann Marie Governale said...

This is just beautiful... I think I am going to try this for a gift for a little girl - just exquisite!! xxx Ann Marie