Round Two

You know when your kids ask "which one of us do you love the most?".....what do you answer.


All your cards are amazing,everyone deserves to be a winner but sadly I have to trim down the competition.
I want to thank everyone who entered, you never get anywhere sitting on the fence but trying out does open you up to disappointment, please don't be, all your work was worthy and your entry was much appreciated.

I have ended up with far more girls going on to the next round than I had intended as it was just so hard.
The only consolation I have is that when we reach the finals, round three, the judging is down to the followers of this blog and not me *dodges the tomatoes and eggs*LOL

So without further a do, here are my choice of crafters to go on to round two. I will let your know that I HAD to limit myself to 12 and those changed on a daily basis, but time has ran out and I HAVE to choose today, so here they are, if I could not "lift" their pictures I have just linked to their blogs.
 I will get help with the pictures soon I hope.

Congratulations if  you are amongst these,
 please enter your next card with the linky tool at the end before next weekend.
ROUND TWO
make a card with a Sassy stamp ( can be the same stamp as you used before), now that I know
your colouring skills are ace, I would like to see what you can do if challenged to

DO YOUR THING
Do you have a style that you are most comfortable with, is it CAS, vintage, busy or glitzy.
I want to see what you are good at :)
This will be the final card you are required to make for this comp.












and for those who I could not save the picture, here is a link to their blogs








CONGRATULATIONS to the dozen who are going on to round two.
Please linky your cards here before next weekend.
Good Luck





18 comments:

Wiccababe said...

congratulations ladies xxx

angelique (anlou) said...

what a lovely cards girls
the images are so sweet
hugs angelique

Fiona said...

wow thanks so much for picking my card as one of the 12...I am totally surprised as there were so many amazing cards and I wouldn't have been able to choose. Right better get right to it asap then!!

fi
x

Random Acts of Krafting said...

Congratulations ladies! Wish you all the best of luck in round 2.
Hugs
Tanya

Kruemel said...

Thank you so much for picking me as one of the lucky ones in round 2! Lucky me that it´s sunday tomorrow so I have plenty of time for thinking about what I am good in.LOL

Have a wonderful day and thanks again!
Hugs,
Kathrin aka Kruemel

jenny said...

Thank you soo much for choosing my card for the next round....congrats to everyone x

Jenny x

Mina said...

wow thank you so much...I cant believe I made it through to round 2...good luck everyone
Mina xxx

cardmaking bird said...

Congratulations! Very worthy winners!! All the cards are fab - I sooooo wouldn't have envied your job narrowing it down to these 12!! I LOVE the sassy stamps and would love to be on the DT, but I just wasn't brave enough to enter - maybe next time, eh?!? Hugs, Marie xx

Kimmi said...

Congratulations Ladies, I guess I'l try again next time.

Awesome cards you chose Karen.

Kimmi x

Christel D said...

Wow. Thank you for picking my card, it was totally unexpected. Never done anything like this before :). I am on cloud nine right now.

Need to get my thinking cap back on for Round 2!!

Christel xx

Paula (PEP) said...

Congratulations to all.
Paula (PEP)
http://pepcraftchallexp.blogspot.com/

Autumn said...

Thanks you so much for choosing me to go on to Round 2, I am honored! Good luck to everyone!!
xxAutumn

Janet said...

Thanks for choosing me as one of the top 12. What an amazing selection of talent!

Julye said...

Congrats ladies.

jenny said...

Thoroughly enjoyed making my cards for the 'Do your Thing' challenge!

Looking forward to seeing all the entries x

Jenny xx

♥Gemma♥ said...

Congrats Ladies, you are very talented bunch of crafters and Thank you Karen for choosing me to be one of your 12, i feel soooo honoured :o)
hugs and xxx

Casper said...

Oh wow, congratulation,Ladies!

Good luck to you all!

Merry Christmas & a Happy new year to you all!

All the best for 2011!

Take care
Big Hugs
Casper
xxx

Delphine said...

Congratulations, your cards for round 2 are all gorgeous! Now, big question, when the followers will get to vote, do they have to choose only one:-)???? Hugs Delphine xx