For you

Good Morning everyone, 
Marion here today sharing a little giftset with you.,
I love making small gifts for friends and family and this is
what I made for today:


This is what is inside the little giftbox, some soap pieces and a soap chain.

For this creation I coloured up a lovely stamp called feed the birds from All Dressed Up.
It is available as digi  and can be purchased here:


I coloured the image with copics.

Here are some close-ups of my creation:


As it is my last post for this year,
I want to wish you all a lovely, crafty 2015
See you next week and thanks for stopping by.
Hugs.
Marion

2 comments:

Amandah said...

That is a really cute & lovely little gift to make, and also to receive.
Well done.

KT Fit Kitty said...

I love Marion's project! Beautifully coloured image and so creative! What a wonderful gift!