It's Christmas Time Santa!

Good Morning!
Another Newbie here today with you all! 
Incase you don't know me already my name is Natalie, I go by the name of NGCARDS in the blogging world and I have been crafting for about 6 years. I mainly make layered cards using Copics to colour but every so often I like to cheat with a topper or make something Clean & Simple!

For my first card I have used one of the new pre - coloured Toppers. 
I will admit to you now that this wasn't my original plan, I had hoped to colour something but due to lack of time I opted to use a topper. However that isn't a bad thing because as you can see they are super cute!
You can find a set of all the lovely Toppers HERE on the website.



INGREDIENTS -
The Hobby House Sugar Nellie Topper
First Edition Paper
Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts
Paper Doily, Pop Out Sentiment & Cheesecloth
Red Sprinkles by Doodlebug
Large Silver Glitter Stickers by Papermania
Collall All Purpose Glue & Ranger Glossy Accents

Well I hope you enjoyed my first post and all I've got left to say is 
HAPPY CHRISTMAS!

Thanks for popping by,
HAPPY CRAFTING!
NATALIE
XXX

3 comments:

Sheila said...

Gorgeous x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Huge congrats, always love your cards and this is gorgeous x

Amandah said...

Really lovely.