Time Together ---

Merry Christmas Everyone! 

Janine here to share my card with you today. Here in the UK it's Christmas Day. Yay!!! 
I hope you've received lots of lovely pressies and have a wonderful day with family and friends.

So onto my Thursday post - I thought I would make a card on behalf of all the Sugar Nellie Design Team and Karen, to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a wonderful 2015.  Thank you for all your wonderful support throughout 2014.



I created a CAS card using one of my favourite but never used digi stamps called 'Time Together' - isn't she sweet. You can buy her as a digital download from Funkykits.  I designed the layout using CraftArtist 2, then printed it out onto Neenah cardstock, and die cut it into a square. I coloured the image with Copic pens and finished it off with some glitter and a few gems. The completed topper was then matted and layered and added to my 5" x5" card base.
 
For more details of everything I used please check out my blog here.
 
Thanks for dropping by, and don't forget to call by tomorrow to see some sweet inspiration from
Marilyn.
 
Why not join our Facebook page (just search for the Official Sugar Nellie Group) and show off your lovely creations - we'd love to see them. Or why not enter our monthly challenge over at The Sugar Bowl - we always have great prizes on offer.
 
Hugs
 
x Janine x

1 comment:

aussie aNNie said...

Christmas in Australia is almost over thank you for this lovely wishes and do hope your day is blessed with special love and happiness.xxx