Winter Warm Wishes

--- Good morning sugar fans ---

 Janine here today to share my card with you. 
This week I decided to use one of the new pre-coloured Sugar Nellie toppers made by Hobby House. The pack contains 3 sheets, with 6 different Christmas toppers on each - they're available to buy from Funkykits. They're great for this time of the year when you need to make a quick Christmas cards. 
However, if you prefer to colour your own image - the digital version of this image can be found here.
 I matted and layered my card and image onto punched and die cut card. To add a little sparkle to the topper I added glitter and white/gold frontage. To finish off I added a die cut snowflake and a few gems.
For more details of everything I used please check out my blog here.
 
Thanks for dropping by, and don't forget to call by tomorrow to see more cards from
my fab teamies.
 
Why not join our Facebook page (just search for the Official Sugar Nellie Group) and show off your lovely creations - we'd love to see them. Or why not enter our monthly challenge over at The Sugar Bowl - we always have great prizes on offer.
 
Hugs
 
x Janine x

No comments: