Tags

Marilyn here to share some tags I made but first I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and my wish to you is that you have a happy, prosperous and terrific 2015! 
Every year I make a few tags to add to gifts and this year I chose to use some of the sweet little animals from Sugar Nellie's collection which can be found at Funky Kits.  I adore these little critters and they are as cute as can be at any time but so sweet when reduced to tag size.  As a bonus, they work up quickly because they are so small and were a huge hit for those receiving their gift with them attached.
http://www.funkykits.co.uk/catalog/
All images were coloured with Copics and for the first tag, I used Penguin Party:
And finally, an image which is free with a purchase:
The tags are the Tag Builders Blueprints 2 set from My Favorite Things.  Be sure to drop by again tomorrow for more inspiration.  In the meantime, be sure to check out the design team call and challenge at the Sugar Bowl and the Sugar Nellie Facebook Fan Page.

2 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Very cute x

Amandah said...

Awwww, these are so cute.
I haven't made tags for ages. Maybe next year I might start making them again.