Little Princess

Good Morning everyone, 
Marion here today sharing a card with you.,
I am feeling very proud today, since this is my first post
as new DT member.



For my first card on this blog as DT member I used one of the
lovely Scrapberry's stamp called Little Princess.
This one is available as clear stamp and I love the small prze they have.
Little princess can be purchased here.


I coloured the image with copics and added some stickles 
on the dress as extra sparkle.
The little dove is selfmade with selfdrying clay and a mould.
My cards are always handstitched and normally contain a cat somewhere.
This card is no exception.

Here are some close-ups of my card:



Since it is my last post before it is Christmas,
I want to wish you all Merry Christmas 
and some cheerfull, warm days with family and/or friends.
See you next week and thanks for stopping by.
Hugs.
Marion

4 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Huge congratulations. Gorgeous card x

Nataliascraft said...

Gorgeous card, pretty image and beautiful stitching x

KT Fit Kitty said...

Congratulations to Marion! Beautiful card!

Judi said...

Hi Marian

What a beautiful card! In fact, I love it so much I would like to purchase the image, however when I clicked on the link it came up with 'product not found', can you please tell me where I can find it?

Many thanks & Merry Christmas

Judi