Candy bags


Challenge 45 is up, join in the Sugar Bowl not only for a chance of winning  the big prize but also this time I am taking a look at all  of the entries and will give a way a few candy bags of sweet Sugar Nellie stamps to any that catch my eye.
And talking about candy here is a wee box that Donalda has made with one of the new Christmas Country Cousins Sweet as Candy, this project allows sweeties to be put in the box and I am sure no child would say no to candy!



Remember to pop over to the bowl and see what Gayle and her Sweeties made to fit this challenge, their work is always inspiring.
My Internet time is limited at the moment, its the only way I can actually get any book work done,
 stay away from the computer it swallows up all your time LOL
take care
Karen

10 comments:

Janette said...

Love the box, brilliant.xx

Random Acts of Krafting said...

This is way cute!

Wiccababe said...

what a cute wee sweetie box
I have already printed off Tiets' sketch to take through to the crafty space - just need to tie my kids up in the cupboard now lol
And I know only too well about the time-sucking qualities of computers
Debz
x :S

Rufus said...

That is simply adorable!
R/

Lorraine said...

love the box for candy and omg i am in shock i am so going to struggle with that sketch xx

Paula (PEP) said...

I know what you mean - am decluttering my time seriously. The computer just seems to eat time........ & is relentlessly hungry. Take care.
Paula (PEP)
http://pepcraftchallexp.blogspot.com/

Michelle said...

Very cute box and the image is coloured beautifully! I love popping on here for a nosey at your stamps and DT's work and the challenges are fab! As a wee thank you there is an award for you over on my blog, you can see the info here.
Have a great weekend!
hugs
Michelle
x

Patty Sue 2 said...

What a delightful project. This would also make a great gift at Christmas, Valentine's Day, etc. Great job!

Max said...

Love the mailbox .. fabulous idea for any occasion.

Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx
Max's Craft Creations
Bah! Humbug! Challenges DT

Max said...

Meant to say ... I really need to be more ruthless with myself regarding online time too. Amazing how quickly the time flies when you're blog browsing other's beautiful creative makes, leaving no time for anything else.

Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx
Max's Craft Creations
Bah! Humbug! Challenges DT