Sweet Candy & classes


This card is entered into the Sugar Bowl Challenge by Gemma, I particularly love the colours used as yellow is a difficult colour to work with, Gemma has done a great job teaming it with brown to make an autumn theme which fits perfect with our woodland fairy digi images. Flowers match perfect as she has punched  and assembled them herself from the patterned paper used in the layers.
Gemma if you would like to email Mark at info@funkykits.co.uk with your address he has a candy bag of rubber stamps for you.


Do you remember Janiels project last year using Annie Stamps designed for us by Leanne Ellis.
I think this is so adorable and must have been so much fun to do, Janiel is a master crafter or should that be mistress? In the HOS we are doing our own version of this DT project, I am sure it will turn out great if it looks anything at all like Janiels JOY.
Hopefully we will have enough wooden blocks to do something similar with BOO, HOME, BABY ans SNOW. I will show you picture's when its finished.

But these are the samples for next Saturdays class using those Penguin stamps from Darcie's. These are the mock up cards made some time back but I was not happy with the kraft card used and needed to find a new supply. This class is full but the sample's will continue to be displayed in store
 along side a little red bucket of Penguin Poop with a matching tag and red gingham ribbon. The "poop" is hard mint sweetie :) I forgot to take it home to photograph last night as I forgot my camera earlier in the day.
Stay warm as winter has arrived in Scotland, take care
Karen

6 comments:

angelique (anlou) said...

wow absolutly gorgeous
the fall card is stunning and the image is so cute
hugs angelique

Paula (PEP) said...

You're absolutely right about working with yellow - not easy. This image is a beauty & I'm itching to use her as soon as I learn the HOW of digis.
Love those colours of the penguin cards too - just lovely CAS & so effective. Haven't tried Kraft yet but will have to find some. Saw Judy's post about it too.
Paula (PEP)

Unknown said...

OK i fess up, I saw these cards when we visited HOS last week, and I loved them, so just had to purchase the stamps on the spot, took a photo of the display and have already made a batch up for myself, i think my fav is the baubles hanging from the branch, ok then nuff said off to craft for the day , yippeeee

Julie said...

Awesome!! Love Janiel's style - sooo creative, but equally love the Kraft and red makes too! Juliexx

Shazza said...

these are great cards, like the penguin "poop", glad you clarified it was a mint lol! Love the wooden blocks too x

Shazza said...

forgot to comment on the beautiful card, it is gorgeous x