Monday Mutterings


Yummy cup cakes from Macleans of Forres, all covered in glitter :)
Made for our Saturday demo for sweet toothed crafters.

*whispers* good Monday to you girls, I am sneaking a post in at work today, I am in the store today putting it all back together after a manic demo day on Saturday, Kate has the day off and I have had a busy morning at the counter. Now that there is a wee quiet spell I thing I better remind you that at some point today Funkykits will remove the pre order of SIMPLY SASSY stamps but they will be up again as 5 singles some time next week. Pre orders are just waiting for the rubber to arrive at the HOS and they will be sent out asap.

I see Gayle has announced her new Sweeties, congratulations girls welcome to the family. I look forward to seeing what you bring to the challenges over on the Sugar Bowl Challenge blog.

I will leave you will a few more Simply Sassy cards by our fantastic DT memebers.
take care
Karen



6 comments:

Maria Therese said...

Those cupcakes looks way to yummi!!

Gorgeous cards!!!

Tanya R said...

Simply Sassy! Lovely cards ladies.
Hugs
Tanya

Erika said...

Fabulous cards, loving the new stamps. Oh and the cakes tasted as good as they look, yum x.

Jane said...

Ooooo I can't wait to get mine!!

Donalda said...

Oh dear you have made me so hungry now!!!!! lol

Paula said...

I am getting so excited by what you are showing - dear Judy & Donalda have both so encouraged me. I'm going to practise hair colouring with the Simply Sassy & am saving my pennies for the next release......... Hope you have a bit of rest for yourself too - please don't burn yourself out as you are much needed & the almost daily visit/conversations with you much appreciated.
Paula (PEP)
http://pepcraftchallexp.blogspot.com/