Delightful Digi Fairies

Sorry I am a little late posting on here today, i was going to leave it now it is soo late but new you would all be wanting a quick sugar fix. When i was looking through the DT girls blogs i couldn't resist sharing some cards made with the new digi images. How fantastic is it that we can now all get an INSTANT sugar fix - sweeeeeet!!!!!

My first card to show today is once again from the super talented Judy!! She has used web knitter on this stunning card. Such a gorgeous image which has been beautifully coloured.


This next card was created by the wonderful Dena. I love the two little fairies sharing the toadstool in this one. The image is called Boy and Girl fairy and you can grab it here. This would be a fantastic image for valentines day - look at the two of them sat together with their flower and leaf. Perfect for those who dont like 'over the top' romance with hearts everywhere!!


I hope you like the two cards featured on the blog today - I know i am LOVING the new digi fairies - £2 per image makes them affordable too!! There are 6 digital images in total and they can all be found here at Funky Kits. Right, i shall leave you now to go and check out the digi images - you know you want to!!
Zoe x x

6 comments:

Stampin Mindy said...

These are adorable! Love the papers and beautiful coloring. Truly inspiring!

Tracey said...

Oooh these fairies are gorgeous & what stunning cards from Judy & Dena :)

Hugs
Tracey
x

Mel said...

Oh I love them! Thanks for the fix, I know now I'm going buy them hee! Thanks for keeping the blog all fresh and full of tasty goodies! Keep up the good work
Melly xxx

Bea van Ette said...

Gorgeous cards!

Greetings, Bea

Annie said...

I'm lovin' the digi images too! If you'd like to see the first card I created with the web knitter fairy, it's here
hugs, annie x

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Stunning cards - love the adorable images and perfect colouring!
Sylvia x