More sweetness from the sale! - Frog Princess

Just a little post from me today I am sure you will be pleased to hear!!! Today i want to share a few fabulous project from the super talented Marlene with you featuring the Diane Duda stamp we currently have in the sale Frog Princess.

Firstly i wanted to share this stunning 50th Birthday card with you. I adore all the detailing that Marlene puts on her cards - just look at the torn paper laced up with, and in the pins in the bow at the bottom. Her attention to detail is second to none!! I loooove the paper piecing on the crown and the dress too. Its gorgeous sweetie!


This next project featres the same image. Marlene has used it to make a sleeve to hold some tags she made. Again i love the way she has paper pieced the hat and matched it with the bottom flower. Gorgeous detailing sweetie.


I hope you like the samples i have to share with you today!! I will be back tomorrow with some more eye candy - dont forget Tuesday will be our next Sugar Nellie Spotlight ... not long to wait!!

2 comments:

scraphobby said...

leuk kaartje

Nora said...

Adorable! I just placed my first order with FunkyKits & this stamp is in it...I can't wait!
-hugs-